GameOuttttt, Siu Ming, Scrubydan and me will go SS2K11 in June. It’s very interesting to celebrate my coming Bday in such big event. 🙂
Consolidating the set ups and combos of Yun for reference….
4f effective safe jumps against different chars:
1) After N throw
Ibuki, Juri– F step>B step>Jump Attack
Blanka, Dictator, Cody, Makoto– B step>214LP>Jump Attack
Chun Li, E.Honda, Zangief, Guile, Claw, EL Furete, Abel, Fei Long, Gen, Gyu, Dudley, Hakan, Yun, Yang– F step>5HP>Jump Attack
Boxer, Seth, Gouken, Sakura, Rose, T.Hawk, Dee Jay, Adon– F Step> Saving B Step>Jump Attack
Yoga, Sagat, C.Viper– “F Step>5HK> Jump Attack” or “623MK (M Shoryuken)>Jump Attack”
Cammy– “F Step>2HP>Jump Attack” or “623HP>Jump Attack”(Corner)
2) After Ultra 1 (without 236MP)
F Jump>5HK>N Jump Attack
Combo with highest dmg (No EX) at the corner:
Saving Attack LV2>B Step>214HP x 2>236LP (limited chars)
Saving Attack LV2>B Step>214HP>623LP>236HP (limited chars)
Against Devil Reverse: 5MP
Against EX Pyhsco Crusher: Reverse 236MP or EX 623P
Against Fei Long’s Dragon Punch x 2: 2MK>…
To avoid Tiger Knee: 2LK x N
2LK> delay 5MP (?)> connect with 2MK after counter hit>combo
This will be a DLC (Downloadable Content) release, a disc release was not mentioned.
• The console version will receive a “Supercharged online upgrade.”
• The Replay Channel has been enhanced. My Channel now enables you to send your favorite replay data to other players.
• The Elite Channel will let people view plays of players with a PP total of 3,000 or more.
• A Replay Follower will be available, allowing you to track well known players. You can find them via a search.
• Support for additional alternative costumes.
• Character balancing tweaks from the Arcade Edition release.
• The titles you pick are now shown in game, along with BP (Battle Points) and PP (Player Points).
• Versus Battles against regular SSFIV players will also be supported, Capcom states “Get out there and duke it out with the version you like best!”
*Copying from eventhubs
———>It’s time to buy a new TE….
Maybe some people knew already from BBS.
Gamerbee VS Marcowing
Gamerbee VS followupURSF
Finally, Bruce has had his revenge on me and my team…../_\. I’ve to learn more about Adon’s matchup and strategies regarding his comment. It’s time to go back to the SF university.
Moreover, we’re planning something new recently and another Team followupURSF fighting series will be coming soon.
God bless Japan.
I need more matches with Yang/ Yun to figure out the strategy against them. My first impression is probably 5:5 with Yang and 4:6 with Yun’s advantage. Actually there were some matches haven’t been recorded and my win rate against Humanbomb is around 60%.
*Thanks Kit for uploading the vids.
– “Second time” EX Psycho Crusher/ Warp escape from Yang’s Jump attack>5LP>option effectively
– Dictator’s SMP/SMK anti- Yang’s dive kick in middle range, swap with SHK when getting closer
– Download Yang’s jumping habbit then punish with JMP>Ultra!
– Instead of using standard 5F safe jump, overhead JHP/JHK seems more effective
I’m moving out to a new house recently, extremely busy and apologize for late update again…../_\
Here comes part 3 matches, Marco VS Gamerbee: